Covid-19 Important Message
Resumption of our activities and measures implemented
On April 13, Quebec Premier François Legault announced the resumption of residential construction sites from April 20, for all accommodation to be delivered before July 31. This is also reopening the construction supply chain.
We are happy to announce that we will resume our activities from April 20 while implementing the recommended sanitary rules.
WE ASK YOU TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE GOING TO THE STORE.
We have therefore put in place exceptional measures to best protect the health of all during this period
We are closely following the recommendations of the federal and provincial governments.
The health of our employees, our customers, and our partners remains our priority.
• We made the decision to have a limited number of customers in the store at the same time in order to offer safe shopping for all.
• Therefore, we open by appointment only to accommodate a limited number of customers.
• We recommend online quotes, easy and fast.
• We take many extra hygienic precautions. We make every effort to ensure you a clean and disinfected environment.
• We remind you that if you come back from abroad, have flu symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, you should not go to the store.
• We will keep you informed of developments as we navigate this new reality.
ON CONSTRUCTION SITES;
• We ask for the cooperation of our customers, if you come back from abroad, present flu symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, you must absolutely inform us.
We must all play a role in maintaining everyone's health and safety.
Let us be united